Junior DevOps Engineer
About this role
Join our dynamic and collaborative tech team as a DevOps Engineer, where you’ll play a vital role in shaping the future of our infrastructure and development processes. As part of our high-skilled international team, you will be empowered to learn and contribute, working closely with experienced professionals who are passionate about technology.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or a similar software engineer role.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Experience with cloud and on-premises servers.
- Team player, part of the collective.
- Good organization and flexibility.
- Openness to acquiring new knowledge.
- Proficient in building and running applications in Docker.
- Proficient in writing and maintaining automation with Ansible or similar automation platform.
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for software delivery (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins or similar).
- Knowledge of Bash scripting.
- Overall understanding of TCP/IP Stack.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration
- Experience with Nginx.
- Knowledge of logging, monitoring, and alerting technologies (Elastic stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Loki).
- Experience with databases (Postgres, ClickhouseDB).
- Basics of python and other scripting languages.
- Construction and installation of new development tools and infrastructure.
- Coordination and communication within development teams.
- Implementation of various development, test and automation tools and IT infrastructure elements.
- Review of development processes throughout the entire life cycle with a clear overview and the desire to improve them.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Ability to manage incidents and find root causes.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Acquiring and sharing knowledge.
What we offer
You will be a part of a flexible, high-skilled international team. Collaborating on the development of state-of-the-art solutions that cater to the evolving needs of telco industry players. We provide the challenge; you bring your coding passion. The project this team is working on is still new so there is a lot of opportunity to help decide the direction of technology choices and many opportunities for growth.