Global Probing Network
Independent global network of probes able to test any network for SMS, voice, OTT & data
High-capacity probing and monitoring of network traffic is essential to provide an up-to-date revenue assurance and fraud prevention service. One of our biggest advantages is Mobik’s Global Probing Network that takes care of all testing requirements.
Build in the last 10 years and consisting of 188 probes positioned around the globe, our Global Probing Network is fully managed by Mobik.
Supported by technology such as AI and machine learning, our network of probes is able to test any network for SMS, voice, OTT and data.
Global testing without network integration
To achieve the best performance, testing is done 24/7 on all possible routes and channels worldwide. Special care is taken to prevent fraudulent aggregators and wholesalers from detecting the test traffic and adopting anti-detection maneuvers.
We are able to conduct tests without network integration at the side of mobile network operator and our Global Probing Network is capable of performing any kind of test for different types of network traffic.
From probing to monitoring and blocking
Continuous probing is the first step in our performance chain of activities that operate in a continuous and synchronized manner. Designed to fully support operators in their revenue assurance, fraud prevention and analytical capabilities, our it consists of:
- data visualization.
Our performance chain is result-driven and a guarantee for effectiveness as it provides the framework for successful execution and delivery.
01. Features and benefits
- High-capacity probing and monitoring of network traffic for all services (SMS, voice, OTT, data).
- 24/7 testing on all possible routes and channels worldwide.
- Testing without network integration on customer side.
- Capable of performing any kind of test for different types of network traffic.
02. Our competitive advantage
- Network assessment available to all operators to identify problematic areas and fraudulent patterns in their traffic.
- Independent global network of probes, capable of providing continuous test generation in all segments of network traffic.
- Probes for TCG and TSG are not integrated at customer network.
- No additional resources needed at the operator.