Last revision: July 13st 2021.
Mobik regards the safety of personal data as one of our highest standards. We are transparent about the data we collect, use and share.
“Mobik” or “us”, “we” or “our” refers to the company Mobik d.o.o., registered at Cesta v Gorice 34a, 100 Ljubljana, Slovenia with registration number 2273004000, as well as to its subsidiaries and affiliates (the full list of our locations can be found: https://www.mobik.com/contact/).
“Service” refer to Mobik’s fraud protection and revenue assurance solutions, products and services.
“GDPR” is the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
“Personal data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
“Controller” determines the purposes for which and the means by which personal data is processed.
“Processor“ processes personal data only on behalf of the controller. The data processor is usually a third party external to the company. However, in the case of groups of undertakings, one undertaking may act as processor for another undertaking.
“Navigational information” such as IP address, is used to approximate your location.
“You” refers to a natural person (an individual) whose personal data we collect and process.
2. Who is Mobik
Mobik is an international telecom service provider established in 2005 and a subsidiary of the Mobik Group. As a global service provider, we have operations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. Our services currently serve over 500 million mobile subscribers globally. We help mobile operators grow their SMS, voice and data business, generating substantial additional profits for our clients through our unique revenue assurance, fraud prevention and advanced analytics managed solutions.
From fraud prevention, A2P monetization to cybersecurity and telecommunication business consulting, Mobik’s drive and know-how help build the most comprehensible portfolio of products for network operators. As a full-service provider, we developed a unique integrated suite of solutions that cater to all aspects of network traffic management and monetization. Our revenue assurance services consist of targeted monitoring and fraud prevention products such as SMS Guard, Voice Guard, Data Guard, OTT Guard, IoT Guard etc. Our advanced analytics based on big data, AI and machine learning capabilities offers in-depth insight into data traffic and subscriber behaviour patterns that go beyond encryption and standard classification.
Our current wave of technology is dedicated to supporting the operator in customer experience management and customer value management. Our research and development into detecting and preventing fraud is handled by our forensic teams distributed worldwide and allows us to tailor make solutions for each customer.
3. Contact of Controller
Contact of controller: Mobik d.o.o., Cesta v Gorice 34a, 100 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
4. What Data We Collect?
Your personal data is usually provided by you for one of the following reasons:
- We may collect personal data from you in the course of our business, including through your use of our website.
- When you contact us or request information from us.
- When you engage our Service or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our team-members.
- When you apply to our newsletter or apply to an event organized by Mobik.
- When you apply for a job position or internship at Mobik.
The data we process includes:
- Information of basic nature: such as your name (including name prefix or title), your company, your title or position and your relationship to a person.
- Contact information: such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s) and your areas of interest in relation to Mobik.
- financial information: such as payment-related information.
- Technical information: such as information from your visiting our website or applications or information related to materials and communications, we send to you electronically. Technical information may include number of visitors and visits, geo-location data, time spent on the site, pages clicked on and where visitors have come from.
- Log files: when you view Mobik’s content, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. We use this information to provide general analytical data regarding use of the Mobik website.
- Information we receive from third parties: on occasion, we may receive personal data about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and sources such as social media websites.
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us.
Children under 16
The Mobik website is not intended for children under 16. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected personal data from a child under 16, please contact us so that we may delete the data. If you are aged 18 or under, you will need a permission from a parent or guardian before you provide your data to us.
5. Why We Collect Data?
We collect your data as necessary in the course of providing our Service. This includes responding to sales and contact enquiries and the process of job/internship applications. We may collect your personal information in the process of monitoring our technology tools and services, including our website and email communications sent to and from us. We gather information about you when you provide it to us or interact with us directly. We may collect or receive information about you from other sources, such as keeping the existing contact details accurate and up to date using publicly available sources.
We use that information:
- to provide and improve our website, including monitoring its use;
- to provide and improve our Service to you;
- to provide information requested by you and communicate with you about your requests for product information and any request to be contacted by a Mobik representative;
- to send you updates, news, publications, event details and relevant business and marketing news, including but not limited to, sharing revenue assurance and fraud prevention intelligence reports, blog posts, press releases, job opportunities and newsletters;
- to manage and administer our relationship with you;
- to fulfil our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations;
- for the purposes of recruitment.
You may disable the collection and use of your location data through browser-, operating system- or device-level settings.
6. Is You Data Shared with Other Entities?
We may involve processors to facilitate us in the processing of your personal data through customer relationship management, marketing, hiring and other tools necessary for conduct our business activities or to assist us in providing you with our Service.
We restrict access to personal data to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, provide, develop, or improve our Service/website.
We may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our (or contracted third party) secure servers.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal data if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
7. How is Your Personal Data Protected?
To protect personal data collected and processed by Mobik, we have implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures. We pay attention to train all our team-members in the field of privacy and security.
Before we engage any third-party vendor and service provider, we check their security practices and alignment with the GDPR, and regularly conduct our vendors’ and service providers’ security and privacy assessments.
8. How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
Your personal data will be kept and stored for such period of time as we deem necessary taking into account the purpose for which it was collected in the first instance. This may include retaining your personal data as necessary to manage our website, comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Service.
Where we retain information for Service/website improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Service/website, not to specifically analyse personal characteristics about you.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device by a web server which enables a website and/or mobile app to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of a website and/or mobile app and allows the website and/or mobile app to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. We collate information on in relation to the Service which is represented in aggregate format through cookies. They help us to improve our Service and to deliver many of the functions that make your browser experience more user friendly.
You can find a list of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below.
|_ga||mobik.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||mobik.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|gdpr[allowed_cookies]||mobik.com||Necessary||his cookie is set by the GDPR WordPress plugin. It is used to store the cookies allowed by the logged-in users and the visitors of the website.||1 year|
|_GRECAPTCHA||google.com||Necessary||This cookie is set by Google. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.||5 months 27 days|
|_gat||mobik.com||Performance||his cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute|
You should also be aware that there are cookies which are found in other companies’ internet tools which we may use to enhance the website. You may see social buttons during your use of the website, including but not limited to Twitter and LinkedIn, which enable you to share or bookmark certain web pages. These websites have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
10. Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
Under GDPR and/or other applicable data protection law, you have rights you need to be aware of. Where permitted by applicable data protection law or regulation, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on your consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing), without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request from us to access your personal data, which means request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Ask us to rectify (correct) your personal data that you think is inaccurate and to complete your personal data that you think is incomplete.
- Ask us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- If we process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or upon a contractual relation with you, you can exercise the right of data portability.
- If we process your personal data upon our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing, and we will reassess the legitimacy of the processing.
- You also have a right to file a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority.
You can exercise these rights within limits stipulated by the applicable data protection legislation.
11. Exercising of Your Rights
When we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to such processing of your personal data, and in this case, your personal data will no longer be processed for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by using the unsubscribe link provided in all Mobik’s email marketing communications.
12. How to Contact Us
If you need to contact us about any of your rights as set out in this Policy, all such requests should be made in writing by email to email@example.com. Mobik has a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for matters relating to data protection and privacy. The Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Mobik d.o.o., Cesta v Gorice 34a, 100 Ljubljana, Slovenia.